Tuesday 3 October 2017

AFFIDAVIT FOR MAINTENANCE - IN ARMY DEPARTMENT - BY WIFE AGAINST HUSBAND




Points of Consideration:

1. Affidavit should be on Non-judicial stamp paper of Rs.25/-.
2. Please do not just type this format as it is.
3. Affidavit should be attested by Notary/S.E.M/ Oaths Commissioner
4. Details must be mentioned as per Marriage Certificate.


AFFIDAVIT

I, ______________________ D/o ___________________ R/o _____________________________ do hereby solemnly affirm and declare as under:-
1. That I am legally wedded wife of No. ________________ Rank _____________ Name ____________________ husband as per ____________ rites (religion) on ____________ (date) at ________________ (place).
2. That I am living separately from my above said husband since __________, as _______________ (give reasons for separation). I am presently residing at ______________________________.
3. That my above said husband is neglecting to maintain me and our children, who are staying with me since ________ (date).
4. That the details of our children, who are residing with me are as under:
Name                  Age      Date of birth

 
5. That I am unable to maintain myself and/or my children and my request for maintenance allowance is of my own accord.
6. I am employed with ______________________ (office) and earn Rs. _____________ per month / I am not employed anywhere.
7. I earn Rs. ______________ income per month from property and other independent sources / I do not have any income from any such source.
8. I possess the following movable/ immovable property (ies) / I do not possess any movable/immovable property whatsoever. (Give details of property held)
9. I am willing/ unwilling to stay with my husband, subject to the following conditions 

 
…Deponent
Verification:-
Verified that the contents of the above affidavit are true and correct to the best of knowledge and nothing has been concealed therein.
Verified on

…Deponent

0 comments:

Post a Comment