Saturday 5 December 2015

Sample - Affidavit of Change of Signatures

Points of Consideration:
 
1. Affidavit should be on Non-judicial stamp paper of Rs.100/-.
2. Please do not just type this format as it is.
3. Affidavit should be attested by Notary/S.E.M/ Oaths Commissioner


AFFIDAVIT
 
I, __________ son/daughter/spouse of _____________ aged ___, residing at __________________, do hereby solemnly affirm and declare as under:

1. That I, Shri/Smt ___________, having signature now to be changed as copy of specimen is attached.


2. I am residing at the above mentioned address and have not changed my address in the past three years.

3. That I have changed my signature.
4. That I hereby affirm that after dated _________ all the signature done by me i.e. ________________ will be as no. 2 done on specimen copy attached with affidavit and any signature done with no.1 will not considered as mine.


5. That I am executing this declaration to be submitted to the concerned authorities for the change of signature.

 

DEPONENT

VERIFICATION:

Verified that the contents of my above affidavit are true and correct to best of my knowledge and belief and nothing has been concealed therein.

Verified at ______ on _________

DEPONENT
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment