Tuesday 1 December 2015

Sample - Affidavit for Income

Affidavit for Income

Points of Consideration:-
  1. Mention relationship with your child, name, education, Institution name, and session year.
  2. Mention Roll number issued from the University in Bold.
  3. Mention the job you are working.
  4. Paragraph No.2 only if other than General.
  5. Affidavits may be stamped and notarized.
SAMPLE:-

AFFIDAVIT 

I, {Mention name, father/husband name and full address} do hereby solemnly affirm and declare as under:- 
  1. That {Family Member} is my {Relationship}.
  2. That I belong to {Caste} Caste which is recognized as {Classification} Caste by the Govt.
  3.  That mother’s name of my {Family Member} is {Mother's Name}.
  4. That my family’s total income from all sources is Rs. {Salary} - per annum.
  5.  That I do not have any agricultural land anywhere in India.
  6. That none of my family member is in abroad and no one is working with any Govt/Semi Govt. Department anywhere in India.

Deponent
Verification:-
Verified that the contents of my affidavit are true and correct to the best of my knowledge and belief and nothing has been concealed therein.
Verified at {Mention Place} on

         Deponent

0 comments:

Post a Comment