Monday 7 December 2015

Sample - Affidavit for getting Scholarship for Minority

Points to Remember:-

1. Proper Court fee shall be pasted on this affidavit.
2. Do not copy and paste same as following.      


       AFFIDAVIT

I,  [DEPONENT] son of [FATHER'S NAME] resident  of [ADDRESS],  do hereby solemnly affirm and declare as under:-

1.          That  I am  permanent resident of the  above said address.

2.     That I  belong  to [RELIGION]  community which  has been  declared  minority  community  in India by the  Central Government.

3.       That  the [SON'S NAME] is my  real son and  he is doing [EDUCATION] in [COLLEGE NAME] College.

4.          That my annual income  from  all  the sources  is  less then  Rs. [SALARY]/-  per annum and I am not a income  Tax pay .

5.           That the above said affidavit is  given by me  for applying  a scholarship offered  by      the government  by my  son [SON'S NAME] being a member of  the  minority  community.  


 Deponent


Verification:-
Verified that the contents given above in the affidavit are true and correct to my knowledge and no part of it is false and nothing has been concealed therein
Verified at [CITY NAME] on ………..


Deponent



 
          
                    



0 comments:

Post a Comment